ENDS Intelligence produces forecasting products and tools that allow industry professionals to better understand markets and plan activities. Windpower Intelligence publishes a monthly Global Forecast of wind power capacity over six years, with a three-year annual breakdown for each region and major wind country.
Wind Power Capacity Forecast
Windpower Intelligence has developed a unique forecast that is based on a combination of traditional techniques such as linear regression and macro-economic analysis, alongside its proprietary database that tracks project development worldwide, and market intelligence on realisation rates and seasonal trends.
In the Global Forecast report you will find:
- analysis of data on the previous month’s project activity
- data on the latest turbine deals
- six-year forecasts of wind power capacity
- annual three-year forecasts of wind power capacity
- detailed project activity roundups for each region
The Global Forecast report is available at €2,000 for 12 issues.
Windpower Monthly Windicator
Where does wind power have the brightest future? It is a question of major interest to those working in this global environment. Our monthly Windicator is a bottom-up analytical tool, based on the extensive information on wind farms under development held in Windpower Intelligence, that helps provide the answers.
In the Windicator you will find:
- cumulative and recent wind power installations
- Feelgood Factor indicating prospects for near-term growth
- country-by-country commentary on political support, investor confidence, structural preparedness and projects pipeline
The Windpower Monthly Windicator report is available at €2,000 for 12 issues.